Vermont Student Assistance Corp. (VSAC) helps Vermont students save, plan, and pay for college or career training. You can access their book of available scholarships here.
For a list of all VSAC scholarships by program area, click here.
- Chairish offers a scholarship for students from diverse backgrounds, majoring in design-related fields such as architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, and engineering fields. Each year, they award up to $5,000 in college scholarships to two deserving students. Click here to learn more.
- The Friends for A_Dog Foundation and Burlington Music Dojo have announced the Learning to Fly Program. This program offers a 100% tuition-free scholarship for a music education program. To apply for this scholarship, you must complete phase 1 of the application by October 29th, 2021. More information and the application can be found here.
- Honoring the legacy and character of our nation’s 40th President, the GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program rewards college-bound students who demonstrate exemplary leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship with financial assistance to pursue higher education. Each year, the Program selects numerous recipients to receive a $10,000 scholarship renewable for up to an additional three years – up to $40,000 total per recipient. Awards are for undergraduate study and may be used for education-related expenses, including tuition, fees, books, supplies, room, and board. In addition, Scholars are invited to participate in a special awards program and receive ongoing leadership-development support. Follow this link to learn more about this opportunity.
Elk’s Club Scholarships
- Most Valuable Student Scholarship- Application Deadline is November 15th, 2021– You do not need to be related to an Elk’s Club member- You must be a US Citizen- It is based off of academics, leadership services, and financial need- Click here for the application and more information.
- Legacy Award- Application Deadline is February 7th, 2020– If awarded, you must provide service through college to an Elk’s Club Lodge- You must be related to an Elk’s Club member– Click here for the application and more information.
- Lodge #916 Scholarships- Application Deadline is March 30th, 2020– Scholarships can range from $500- $1,000.- Awarded to students who demonstrate high academics, leadership, community service, and financial need– Email Anne Tewskbury at email@example.com for the application and more information.